http://www.treasuretrooper.com/847843

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Can I have some sponsors?

There is many ideas of me still being compiled in setting up my blog, as  i wish to layout  a good famous blog at least once or forever in this internet world, just like some successful website which one of it is The Million Dollar Homepage

sources from Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Million_Dollar_Homepage

This is a website conceived in 2005 by Alex Tew, a student from Wiltshire, England, to raise money for his university education. The home page consists of a million pixels arranged in a 1000 × 1000 pixel grid; the image-based links on it were sold for US$1 per pixel in 10 × 10 blocks. The purchasers of these pixel blocks provided tiny images to be displayed on them, a URL to which the images were linked, and a slogan to be displayed when hovering a cursor over the link. The aim of the website was to sell all of the pixels in the image, thus generating a million dollars of income for the creator. The Wall Street Journal has commented that the site inspired other websites that sell pixels.[1][2]
Launched on 26 August 2005, the website became an Internet phenomenon. The Alexa ranking of web traffic peaked at around 127; as of 18 December 2009, it is 35,983.[3] On 1 January 2006, the final 1,000 pixels were put up for auction on eBay. The auction closed on 11 January with a winning bid of $38,100 that brought the final tally to $1,037,100 in gross income. His website was also featured in the book "Cool Tech Gadgets, Games, Robots, and the Digital World".

Frankly, he did inspired me a lot to pursue my own dream. So i keep telling myself that i have to be well equip with great ideas to keep on improving my blog, or maybe a website and make it into something with great value. But all this need a lot of hard works , including posting a good content, improving written skills, come up with a good template design, driving traffics, maintain good communication with audience, creating a standard brand of me etc. So, DIY myself alone may hardly bring things to a great value at short time.  So i have this idea,  I wish to bring in some sponsor to help achieving my goal more smoothly.

hmm, talking like i have to come out with a good 'business plan'  to attract 'investor' , is true also haha. Hopefully i can create a win win environment after all.   Sooner i will request for a  small start up to host my own blog .  For right now, i will keep on learning with my best to keep on correcting my every weakness of blogging.  So that at the end, my blog will have a much meaningful content available to everyone and i can create a great value then.

For those who are or yet to start pursuing their dream in any fields,  let start it now, take out your 1st move, and keep moving on together and don't simply give up.  Success always awaiting us, so wishing YOU and me the Best always.

Bless ^^

by a little buddy ~ Facewee9.

No comments:

Post a Comment