http://www.treasuretrooper.com/847843

Sunday, April 14, 2013

My blog Hitting 1000 pageviews

Frankly, almost 1month plus, my blog eventually have more than a 1000 page views. Undeniable, my blog is still not a quality blog to many visitors, so i really appreciated those who in any way happen to visit my blogs, i really hope i can impress you more in the near future.

Somehow  there is still many part of my blog that need improvements. So i will try to make my blog looking better faster, fill up with more useful informations, mainly about online money making, trading Forex, affiliate programs, blogging , motivational etc.

Hopefully i can soon catch up with the most essential thing to blog. As my aim is to host my own blog as soon as possible, keep on blogging and don't  give up is the only ways now. As you can see, i have been with ClickBank already,  i believe i can  get to share more potential affiliates link here with you guys. However, i am not so liking the Bidvertiser that i been trying for months, will try to reapply for Adsense soon. Let see if this time successfully reapply or not^^

To every bloggers out there, wish you all a success too, and don't simply give up , keep improving day by day,  we surely can get something in the long run. Let keep Motivated OK. 

                         ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
 
Lastly, I would like to take this opportunity to express my Big Big Thanks to my visitors, and will be more grateful if any of you guys can leave some comments or like and do follow my blog this time onwards as a mean to support my blogging works.
 
Happy Days by Facewee.

No comments:

Post a Comment